Tips for parents, please read before you party
Please email or text a couple of days before the party to confirm numbers, ask any questions you may have and to send on directions to your home. We will also confirm then which of our team of fabulous entertainers will be coming to you! (please note sometimes due to circumstances beyond our control, your entertainer may be changed at short notice, you will be notified of any change
Try and clear a place close to the venue for us to park our car as we will have equipment to bring in. If your area has pay parking, please notify us. The cost of same is not included in your quote & will be added to your party fee.
In the interest of all children attending the party, it would be helpful to advise us in advance if there are going to be any children with special needs attending the party. This will allow us to take it in to account and ensure the party is fun for all.
With our party packages it is best to have a clear floor space for us to craft in with the children. We do not require a large table or chairs for the craft section (unless in a hall, hotel or similar venue where we prefer to use tables). It is advisable to have the room as clear as possible, no toys or breakables in sight. We sometimes require clear access to a power point.
Due to the nature of Christenings, Weddings, First Holy Communions & Confirmation parties etc, the children will come and go with the entertainer. They usually wish to show their parents what they have made, their face paint etc. :) It's an exciting day for all!
We ask where possible that parents and adults sit in another area during the arts & crafts part of the party. This leaves the children free to concentrate and have lots of fun. It also means the parents are free to enjoy a cup of tea.
lease have the entertainer's fee ready in an envelope before the party starts. (please note, we do not accept chequ
Please have the entertainer's fee ready in an envelope before the party starts. (please note, we do not accept cheques, thank you)
- TERMS & CONDITIONS, IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
- A €50 deposit is required for all party bookings. A deposit is also required for all face painter bookings, the amount will be confirmed with you at time of booking. Once paid, this deposit is non refundable. You can transfer it to another date within 6 months of the original booking date, subject to availability.
- In the rare event that we need to cancel your party entertainment we will do our best to let you know as soon as possible. If it is short notice we will try and contact another entertainer on your behalf who offers similar entertainment (this will depend on availability in your location). Your deposit will be refunded in full as soon as possible (within 28 days of the cancellation date) -or- you can postpone your party and transfer the deposit.
- The Essentials Package (Face Painting, Balloon Modelling and Glitter Tattoo's) is charged per hour (or part there of) plus travel. The minimum booking is 2 hours. There is a deposit required, you will be notified of this upon booking. There is usually no problem with the entertainer staying longer if required, an additional charge will be applicable per hour (or part thereof). This applies when an entertainer is booked for any one/two of these activties also.
- Although we have no minimum number for a party, the parties are a set price for up to 12 children and then charged pp over 12. Any special offers / discounts are off the base price.
- The management of the children is solely the responsibility of the parent. JoJo's Party Time entertainers cannot be held responsible for any disruptive behaviour.
- Our parties are designed for children aged 3 years up so we do ask that parents supervise any children under the age of 3yrs so as to avoid disruptions to the party and ensure everyone has lots of fun!
- If you have any pets, dogs, cats etc, we ask that they are kept in a seperate room from where the party takes place as some of our entertainers have allergies.
- All of our entertainers are to be treated with respect at all times. No verbal or physical abuse will be tolerated. The party will be terminated, the authorities notified and full cost of the party will be due.
- JoJo's Party Time may take photos at your party for use on the website, facebook/twitter or advertising. The childrens names etc are never used. If you do not wish JoJo's to take and/or use photos please let your entertainer know when she arrives at the party/event.
- For wedding entertainment, we have a set schedule. This is timed from the time we are booked to be at your wedding. Unfortunately if there is a delay of more than 30mins from booked time there will be extra cost of €25 per half hour incurred.
- JoJo's Party Time reserve the right to alter any of our services or activities. You will be notified as soon as possible of any changes/alterations/amendments we need to make. These changes will not affect the quality or high standard of the entertainment we provide.
- At JoJo's Party Time our entertainers are covered for public liability insurance. All of the products and equipment we use are of a high standard and are suitable for children. Any children with allergies/ailments or similar conditions which may affect the party/event must be reported to us in advance of the party date.
- JoJo's Party Time will not accept liability or responsibility for any accidents, injuries or any damage to persons or property.
And the most important tip of all SIT BACK, RELAX & ENJOY!
BY BOOKING WITH JOJO'S PARTY TIME YOU ARE AGREEING TO AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS UNLESS AGREED OTHERWISE IN WRITING.